Tuesday 12 May 2015

Tuesday morning run - Mona Fartlek

I felt like I was on drugs this morning! Whether it was EPO, a blood transfusion, or human growth hormone - I felt amazing!!! And this was just getting out of bed. Running is a funny sport - it is actually rare to get days like these, so I will attempt to recollect everything that I did yesterday and replicate it again - especially for Sunday morning. Nevertheless, hit a big session PB of 6.12km for the Mona Fartlek this morning, averaging 3:16 min/km. Even felt great on the 7.88km cool down. I will probably pay for this in the next day or two though - watch this space! Saw fellow Manly runners Justin Bromley and Tom Highnam on the way home - both of who will also be preparing for the SMH half marathon on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment