Saturday 2 May 2015

Thursday run - paranoid!!!

Woke up this morning feeling like I had been run over by a bus! Well, that would be partially due to the fact that my massage therapist Phil White inflicted his elbows into me yesterday (this, by the way, is a good thing - in a saddistic manner)! The plan was to run roughly 10km at an easy pace, with some 200m efforts interspersed along the way. Unfortunately my body protested the latter, so it was a slow 10km run (or 'shuffle' - 'run' being an obvious overstatement). I know from experience that running the day after a deep tissue massage is never comfortable, but that didn't stop the doubts creeping into my head regarding my form leading up to Saturday. I guess I just have to have faith in my program! I plan to run an easy 30 minutes tomorrow, but will reassess when I wake up tomorrow - the forecast is not looking friendly, so it may be another sleep in (twice in one week - what's going on)!

No comments:

Post a Comment