Sunday 4 November 2018

Sunday - 30 km

Finally, a Sunday morning without a gale force wind! Instead, the wind was replaced with humidity, and I honestly don’t know what is worse! Out for the usual Sunday long run, the legs sore (in a good way) from yesterday’s hills and some weights (I finally did a session yesterday). Had to make a detour around police tape on Queenscliff Headland both ways (it looked quite serious), but other than that and my winging about the humidity, nothing else to report. Got home in 2:02:09 holding 4:04’s, pretty much the ideal pace for my long run. The heart rate monitor once again playing up (think I’ll have to take it back), but the power meter averaged 246 W. Another week completed, this time with two additional (albeit small) weight sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment