Tuesday 20 November 2018

Tuesday - Mona fartlek

The Tuesday squad just keeps growing and growing. I was stoked to have four other starters today in Emma, Ruth, Ben and Ian making his debut. I’ve had demons with this session in the past, so having the support of the others meant a lot to me. A nice and early start (5:45 am) on a stunning day. I did my best to keep the floats at a solid pace, which I feel that I did. It’s the efforts where I can really notice that I don’t have that top end speed just yet (it’ll come, I just need some patience). Finished with 5.93 km at 3:22’s, so I’m satisfied with that. It’s the fastest I’ve run post-injury, and it felt hard but not all out. We all regrouped for a nice and easy cool-down back to Manly. Just over 17 km all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment