Tuesday 8 January 2019

Tuesday - 8 x 1 km (off 1’)

A solid turnout on an extremely humid morning with Tim, Jody, Fiona and Ben joining myself for some 1 km reps. I was feeling pretty ordinary in the warm-up, and not too sure whether I would’ve gone through with the session if no one else had shown up. I’m glad they did, as I had a really good session (far better than anticipated). Jody ran the reps with one minute rest with me (the others ran them off a 5 minute cycle). Reps were 3:11, 3:14, 3:15, 3:16, 3:17, 3:20, 3:20 and 3:19 (averaging 3:16.5). A big session PB, having not previously gone under a 3:20 average, so very happy with that - even more so given the humidity. A nice and easy cool-down to Shelly Beach and back bumping into Justin for just over 17 km all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment