Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tuesday - Quarters

Up nice and early for a short sharp session of quarters up at North Head. I thought I was going to be solo, but Ruth showed up which I was incredibly grateful for. Yet another hot and humid morning, this time with a moderate northerly wind which made the second half of the session slower than usual. Slightly slower than last time (New Year’s Day), finishing with 16:06 holding 3:21’s at 165 bpm. Slightly disappointed with that, but I guess it’s not too bad considering the conditions and where I am currently at. A nice and easy slow and long cool-down for another lap of North Head then down back home via Bower St and Shelly Beach for about 17 km all up.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great time, I won't be able to match it for sure! Healing Touch Rehabilitation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Article. Your are really legend. I love physiotherapy because it gives mental relax. And promote blood circulation in the muscles.
    https://re-reality.com/health/health-care-tips-for-pregnant-women/
    https://www.witszen.com/articles/get-slim-fast

    ReplyDelete