Tuesday 16 June 2015

Tuesday session - Mona Fartlek

Fighting off the last stages of a moderate cold I first noticed on Saturday. Got through the sore throat phase on Sunday, followed by the blocked up nasal feeling all day yesterday - finally getting through to the end of it this morning. Apart from that, generally feeling good. The session itself was good, probably went out a bit too hard, and just didn't have that final kick that would have otherwise been there without the cold. Matched the same distance of 6.09km as last week, and two weeks prior to that - I seem to be making a habit of the 6.09km. A little annoyed as I feel like I am remaining static with regards to my progress, but considering my health it was actually not a bad effort. Usual 8km cool down back home for 17km all up. No rain yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment