Wednesday 3 June 2015

Wednesday morning 15km steady

5km shorter this morning than the usual 20km Wednesday medium long run. It was colder again this morning, and I honestly didn't feel as if I had warmed up properly until I got to about the 11km mark. Kept the pace constant and finished in around about 57 minutes. First morning running with my new portable metronome. Didn't have it on the for the entire run (that would send even the most sane person mental), but put it on sporadically throughout the run, and to my pleasant surprise, 180 steps per minute now feels completely natural to me. I never would have thought this was possible as little as six weeks ago! Another modified session for tomorrow, followed by a well deserved (I reckon anyway) rest day on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment