Sunday 14 February 2016

Getting longer Sunday (20km)

Decided getting up an hour earlier and running 10km solo was better than the extra sleep and running 20km by myself. Met with the Manly crew; consisting today of Tom, Quentin, Justin, Macca, and Toby. No talk of a fast finish, everyone a bit knackered. I felt rubbish for most it to be honest.mit wasn't until about 15km into that I felt half decent. Turned around at South Narrabeen SLSC running the return leg home by myself. Was under strict instructions from my mother not to run further - she always sees us running at Narrabeen SLSC, so if I was witnessed with the others, all hell would have broken loose! 4:24's all up, the heart rate messing up (as usual, thanks Garmin)! Good to be back out running again, and made up for the disappointment of last night's dinner at Maestro & Co. Nothing worse than paying $55 for a banquet, only to get home and calculate the cost of each individual dish and come up well short! Good food though, but not worth another mortgage. Nothing worse than paying an arm and a leg and coming home to eat more!

No comments:

Post a Comment