Sunday 17 April 2016

Long Sunday - Two Hours

Managed to completely avoid the rain (which has still not presented as I am writing this now). Met with Scotty and Darren for a 6:15am kick-off at Manly Pool. Hamish joined in about a kilometer later, with Toby appearing at his usual location at Dee Why. Scotty and I probably pushed the pace more than usual - especially early on in the run. Got through the normal lap of the lake - my first in three weeks. Darren and Hamish peeled off midway through the lake to continue back along Pittwater Rd, with Toby turning around at Dee Why. Downhill for he final 20 minutes saw the last few kilometers low to sub-4 minute pace. Pretty much got to the start of the lagoon for 27.77km, averaging 4:19's. A comfortable 129 beats per minute, I actually felt remarkably good given my 148.6km week (my longest under Gary's guidance). Looking forward to a very relaxing morning of not much at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment