Monday 4 April 2016

Monday recovery - 30 minutes easy + hill strides

Should have gotten up earlier! Treated myself into a (relative) sleep in due to the fact that it was only 30 minutes of easy running this morning. Got up, looked outside - it was cloudy, but no signs of rain. As soon as I laced up, it poured!!! So an easy 30 minutes along the beachfront in the pouring rain - at least it was light. Felt fine, held a very comfortable 4:28 pace - just over 6.7 km. Heart rate monitor was on drugs again this morning - giving readings well into the 200's. I am seriously unimpressed with Garmin; their customer service is unfortunately no better. First world problems! Finished off with some hill strides in a very light drizzle. I am actually more hungry now than usual - and I've barely done anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment