Saturday 8 July 2017

Saturday hills - 3 x (3' up, 4' float, 1' up, 2' float)

Joined Scotty and Barts for a hills session at Tunks Park at Northbridge for a change of scenery. Met Scotty at his place for an easy 3km warm-up. The session itself was solid without being too taxing - it helps that hills are one of my strengths, and given that I am the smallest of the three of us definitely gives me an advantage going up. The goal was to try and hang on as long as I could, and to my surprise I was able to do this for the entire session. About 7.4km all up for the entire 30 minutes. We did a long extended cool-down which took us all around Northbridge and Cammeray - about 10km. So a solid hitout of just over 20km all up. Loving the variety at the moment, and really enjoying the training! Feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment