Sunday 9 July 2017

Sunday - 30km

Another solo long run. I was initially planning on traveling to North Sydney to run with Barts and Scotty, but had a little bit of faith that I would get some starters locally. No luck in the end. Although I saw Hamish at Brookvale main, totally forgetting that he was racing the Sydney Harbour 10km this morning. Then I ran past Ben and Jeet around the lake! Anyway, I could really feel yesterday's hills session (and probably some residual fatigue from Thursday's - that was really tough), meaning I didn't feel much better than last Sunday. Nevertheless, I simply listened to my body and ran at a pace that I felt was comfortable. In the end, it was 4:25's. Pretty shattered now (in a good way), a great week of training with three very good quality sessions and 135km.

No comments:

Post a Comment