Saturday 15 September 2018

Saturday - 5 x 3’ hills (jog recovery)

I was super stoked to have some company this morning with Erika (unfortunately Robbie pulled the pin because his wife’s water broke - what kind of excuse is that). We met at the bottom of Snake Hill (Collins Flat), with some debate as to whether we’d do 5 or 6 reps (with the former being the more sensible option). We both grinded through it, suffering and breathing loudly on the ups. I managed to keep it extremely consistent with 0.69, 0.69, 0.70, 0.69 and 0.69 km efforts. The jogs back down got progressively quicker, something I will keep an eye on next week (I don’t want these to get quicker). Five was more than enough, the arms burning (yes, the arms) after the third rep. A nice a casual cool-down via Little Manly to the beachfront for just over 17 km all up. Stunning weather right now, glad I’m not in North Carolina today!

No comments:

Post a Comment