Sunday 23 September 2018

Sunday - 30km

I felt a lot better today compared to last week following the Saturday hills session, a good sign that my body is adapting. Quite similar conditions to last week, with a strong southwesterly wind making the run up the coast a breeze (pun intended) before turning into it for the fun journey home. The heart rate monitor was working perfectly for the first 6 km - I was so excited, but then it lived up to its reputation and lost the plot from there onwards. I’m starting to wonder if the strap itself is a bit loose - I’ll try that and see how tomorrow goes. Got back just over two minutes quicker than last Sunday in 2:04:31 holding 4:09’s. Another successful week of training logged, ready for some further progressions next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment