Saturday 9 February 2019

Saturday - 10 x 400 m hills (quick jog recovery)

I was stoked to have a last minute starter with Jack messaging me at 6am to say he would be joining me. It makes the world of difference having some support for a brutal session like this (the one session that I absolutely dread (along with Mona fartlek). My legs felt strong but tired (the effects of the new gym program). So the pressure that I usually put on myself to run a good time is off for the next few weeks while I adapt to the strength work. So in that regard, today wasn't too bad, finishing in 31:32 averaging 170 bpm. A bloody tough session, as always. Jack was extremely strong on the uphills, but opted to be more conservative on the downhills. A solid effort considering that he only got home from the pub at 1 am this morning. A steady cool-down via the harbour and beachfront for just over 17 km all up.

1 comment:

  1. Numerous individuals ask me what is the contrast between "Exercise based recuperation" and "Physiotherapy." In my supposition, nothing … ... A few people in any case, guarantee that Physiotherapy demonstrates even more a hands-on manual treatment way to deal with restoration, while Physical Therapy shows a more exercise-based way to deal with recovery
    Lint Treatment Queens NY

    ReplyDelete