Monday 28 September 2015

Monday morning run - 15km easy + 5 x 100m strides

Made myself run easier today than usual. As I mentioned in my post the other day, the speed of my easy runs has progressively been increasing beyond what they probably should be run at. So that, coupled with the state of my legs after another solid weekend of training made the decision to run easier a no-brainer. Purely ran on feel for the first 10km before taking more interest in my heart rate towards the end. All in all, averaged 4:29 min/km pace with my heart rate around 124 beats per minute. And once again, I felt much better as the run progressed - the ideal result following an easy recovery run. Finished off with some strides. Typical weather, it's beautiful today - of course, it's Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment