Wednesday 11 May 2016

Wednesday - 40 minutes easy + hill strides

The guilt of sleeping in didn't last long. A message went around last night agreeing to meet at the lagoon at 6:04am. I decided I really needed some sleep, so set the alarm for 6:50am as it was only a short one. In the end, it appears that Tom and Justin slept in. Anyway, what a change a day makes. It was bloody cold this morning - yesterday I was running around shirtless; today a long sleeve thermal was struggling to keep me warm. To be honest though, today represents a typical May Day in Sydney - crisp and beautiful. Felt slightly better today, which is encouraging. Fingers crossed for the next few days (another massage tomorrow - I'm becoming a junkie). The GPS seemed to work today (except for the Bluetooth). Along the beachfront holding 4:25's (probably slightly too fast, but ran on feel). The heart rate was 125. Finished off feeling fantastic doing the usual hill strides.

No comments:

Post a Comment