Saturday 1 October 2016

Saturday - Easing back into it (16km)

I got bored not running, so simply lasting until Saturday was some achievement. After a week of no running and purposely eating more (my skin folds are 'dangerously low' according to the dietitian), it was brilliant to be back out there. Although I spent the first half feeling completely uncoordinated, like as if I was learning a new complex skill for the first time. The initial plan was to stick to 16km, and despite a desire to go further, I resisted it and stuck with the original plan. So 16km all around Manly and North Head. 4:43's. Looking forward to meeting up with all the other guys tomorrow for the long run - it feels like I haven't seen anyone in ages. The only downside is losing an hour of sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Lewis. Good to have you back. Now eat some carbs.

    ReplyDelete