Sunday 23 October 2016

Sunday - Long Run (30km)

Solo this morning, the one day of the week where you really want some company. I thought this would have been the case considering the curry night was on last night. I got the best of both worlds - got to catch up with everyone pre-dinner at The Steyne, then managed to (sadly) miss Ashiana's (which, no offence, is the absolute worst Indian restaurant around) as some friends had pre-booked The Herring Room for my birthday (which, as it turns out, was one of the best meals I have ever had). Anyway, back to this morning, solo around the usual lap - in reverse. Added the Long Reef loop in, making it a 30km round trip. 4:16's. Just under 140km for the week. The OCD in me wants to go out and run an extra mile just to bring it up to the 140km mark, but I am more mature these days - I'll let it go!

No comments:

Post a Comment