Sunday 9 October 2016

Sunday - Long Run (30km)

Only a small crew today in myself, Scott, Justin, Ben and Toby. The former two were only aiming for 90 minutes, so the initial plan was for Ben and myself to turn with them and then run the remaining distance along the beachfront at Manly. Toby talked me out of this, so him and I ended up running a lap of the lake in reverse. To really throw a spanner in the works, we ran up Long Reef headland on the way back! Very unconventional, but bloody brilliant! Solo from the top of Mt. Dee Why for the final few kilometers. Ended up being 30km on the dot when I got back to Harris Farm. A more normal pace this week in 4:30's. I'm nice and exhausted now. I think the weather man stuffed up again - I'm definitely jumping in the ocean now! 141.1km for the week (that's officially according to Strava, which does not lie)!

No comments:

Post a Comment