Friday 30 October 2015

Friday run - 10km easy

Another amazing sunrise again this morning. Out for an easy two laps this morning. Felt stiff and sore for most of the first lap, but then gradually loosened up as the run progressed. Interestingly, my splits were quite fast for a Friday morning easy run. It didn't feel as if I was running any harder than usual, just nice and relaxed. Clive hopped in with me for a few hundred metres (got to convince him to start joining me more often), followed by his fellow Palm Beach SLSC club mate Quentin around Marine Pde. 4:19's all up, averaging 127 beats per minute. Stoked to have gotten through my first week of proper training - the key aim this week was consistency, and I feel that was definitely achieved. Yesterday's run was nice unexpected surprise. Still debating whether or not to implement my planned changes or delay them a week, keeping Saturday week's last Striders race of the season in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment