Wednesday 13 January 2016

Wednesday medium long (20km) with strides

Felt completely drained and like a zombie when the alarm went off this morning. I think that running in the heat yesterday really took its toll. Reluctantly laced up the shoes and headed out the door to start my least enjoyable run of the week. The only thing was - I totally enjoyed it this morning! I felt fine once I started, really warmed up by the 5km mark (just after seeing Tom running in the other direction) and holding a comfortable pace for the remaining three laps. A nice and pleasant light south westerly wind was some nice respite - I don't know who is working at the Bureau at the moment, but clearly they are having a laugh! 4:10's all up, holding 130 beats per minute. Strides, yoga, and now a swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment