Tuesday 3 July 2018

Tuesday - 2 sets of 6 x 2:30 minutes (off 30”) (2 mins between sets) (deep water running) + 30 minutes easy run

The water temperature continues to drop, luckily I was saved by the warmer than usual outside temperature thanks to the cloud cover. I feel really good today, which was reflected in the quality of the session - then confirmed by looking at my heart rate monitor data post-session. As I said last week, today’s session feels relatively short (it’s not at all) after slogging through Saturday’s and more recently Monday’s efforts. Put the shoes on post deep water run for another easy 30 minute jog around Manly. Felt better today, kept the heart rate slightly lower (still higher than usual, not surprising given that I’ve just done a hard workout in the water, and I’m running in a wetsuit) and the overall pace was slightly faster. Really looking forward to trying a run fresh tomorrow morning to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment