Monday 20 November 2017

Monday - 15km

It took a lot more effort than usual to force myself out of bed and into a run this morning. But, as always, I’m very glad I did. I was feeling pretty exhausted, so I just told myself to simply get through it, not worrying in the slightest about the pace. Just the usual Shelly-Fairlight loop this morning, running into Macca a few times as I crossed Manly LSC. The Garmin was only slightly off this morning, adding only four seconds onto my time today. Didn’t feel fast at all, but surprisingly not horrible either. Ran into an ever increasing southeasterly wind throughout the run, which did a nice job of reducing the humidity but did not help the stopwatch. Even got a sprinkling of rain the 11km mark! Finished in a surprisingly quick-ish time of 54:28 (3:38’s). Definitely wasn’t expecting that considering that I felt like a zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment