Wednesday 1 November 2017

Wednesday - 15km

Really happy with my run this morning. Feeling much better again, and was extremely tempted to really go out and push the pace. I resisted the urge and ran very comfortably instead. It was the Shelly-Fairlight loop on this cool and very windy morning. Quite crowded given the conditions, I got caught up a few times along the way with people not really looking where they were going. I got over it though. I ran into Justin over the last kilometer, I think he was in the early stages of his run. The pace felt firm but easily manageable. So I was very surprised to finish in 54:20 (3:37’s). Given how much I felt I held back, I’m really happy with that - probably even more impressed with that than last week’s effort, as I really pushed it during that one. Good luck to everyone racing JPMorgan this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment