Saturday 11 November 2017

Saturday - Manly to Spit & return

Just the usual Saturday morning trail run. Almost perfect conditions today, although a touch humid (randomly) in a few spots - notably just past the Art Gallery and Clontarf just before the Spit Bridge. No issues with traffic (cars or pedestrians) or tides today. Other than two geckos sunbathing on the trail, there was nothing else of significance to report. I felt my typical ‘average’ self for a Saturday morning. I kept the pace firm, but always in control, never red-lining. Very happy to get home in 85:18 (anything under 86 is more than fast enough, conditions pending). The GPS decided to rob me of 200-300m, coming in at 19.96km. The OCD in myself is annoyed that Strava rounds down! I’ll get over it though!


No comments:

Post a Comment