Sunday 5 November 2017

Sunday - 30km

Almost perfect conditions for a long run today! While a look outside would cause debate among most people, running in the rain in cooler (less humid) conditions is more than ideal - apart from some massive puddles here and there. I woke up feeling really good this morning, despite a massive party upstairs keeping me up well past 1:00am. I did make my best ever veggie burger last night for dinner, so perhaps that had something to do with it as well? Just the usual lap of the lake solo this morning. Other than the rain, nothing too interesting to report. The pace felt easier than the last couple of Sunday’s, so thought I would have run somewhat slower. I was wrong, finishing in 1:54:06 (3:48’s), a good minute quicker than my best for the 30km loop. I honestly don’t care what time I run, but it’s just an interesting observation that I was able to run easier but faster. Not that that is a bad thing of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment