Tuesday 21 November 2017

Tuesday - 15km

Feeling slightly better this morning, although I didn’t realise this until I started running (could have easily kept sleeping for another few hours when the alarm went off). The North Head loop today, which I think I prefer despite being tougher and slower. My Garmin really lagged today, cutting me 80m (17 seconds) short, which is a new record (not a good record to have though). Quite a good morning for it, a moderate southeasterly meant the way up was harder - although as usual, you never really notice the tailwind when returning. Kept the pace strong, firm and consistent - didn’t kill my self in the process. Got back home in a swift 54:25 (3:38’s) [despite the Garmin saying 54:42 in 3:39’s]. The perfect pace - not too quick, but by no means too easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment