Tuesday 14 November 2017

Tuesday - 15km

Quite the opposite to yesterday, I didn’t feel as strong (still felt pretty good though), and felt as if I was running at a slower pace. I was wrong with the latter! Out for the North Head loop this morning, figuring out today that I only have to detour past the Volley Fest set-up after 7am, meaning that I only have to detour once (not twice as I did yesterday). Quite a good morning for it, not too hot, a slight bit of cloud cover and a very light easterly wind. Not much humidity (for November anyway), but as always I manage to come home dripping wet? The Garmin was once again cutting me short, this time by 8 seconds - finishing in a solid 54:45 (3:39’s). I was certain that I would have been mid to high 55’s this morning, so that was a nice surprise. As I said last week, holding just under 55’s (3:39’s) if absolutely gold! Even more so on the North Head loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment