Thursday 23 November 2017

Thursday - 15km

I was always going to suffer to some degree this morning following in from yesterday’s run. And from that perspective, I didn’t disappoint. Although it wasn’t as bad as I had anticipated. An absolutely stunning morning, not a cloud in the sky, barely a breath of air, warm but quite humid. So it wasn’t surprising to see the beachfront packed with people (& dogs). I must say that the B&B crowd have really improved recently with regards to leaving a path for the walkers and runners - someone must have given them the ultimatum! Up to North Head today, my preferred route despite the hill climbs. Just tried to keep the pace controlled and below the red line at all times. Felt strong-ish (in relative terms). Got back home in 54:48 (3:39’s), the Garmin only cutting me 5 seconds short this morning. Quite happy with that time considering yesterday’s run. As I always say, I don’t need to be running any faster than 54 minutes for any of these runs at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment