Monday 27 November 2017

Monday - 15km

Testing conditions this morning coupled with heavy legs following yesterday’s run meant today was simply an exercise in survival. Very humid as well, adding further to the list of excuses. And another - I got caught out both ways with the deconstruction of the Volley Fest infrastructure, hopefully they take it down quicker than it took them to put it up! Monday means the Shelly-Fairlight loop, which was quite crowded today (a bit of people dodging going on at he B&B - I take back what I said last week)! But I pushed on and got through it (although I had to really convince myself to get out there this morning, and to not stop a few tempting times). Got back in 54:48 (3:39’s), which isn’t too bad given my state of fatigue and the humidity. Certainly more than I had anticipated, so all is good. No swim in the ocean today.

No comments:

Post a Comment