Sunday 19 November 2017

Sunday - 30km

A beautiful day out there for everything except probably running. By no means was it horrible for running, it was either running into a light to moderate headwind or humid. Already a warm 20 degrees after the clouds last night trapped all the warmth in, today was simply about getting out there and getting it done (as Sunday’s should always be). I think I lucked it the last two Sunday’s with great conditions, leading me into a false sense of security that I should now be able to average under 3:50’s for my long run. This is probably true, but not coming into summer. I even heard the cicadas for the first time today, which means Santa is not too far away. Just the usual lap of the lake solo this morning. I actually felt fine apart from my rant about the humidity. Kept it controlled at all times, which is the plan these days. Got back to Harris Farm in a slightly slower 1:55:29 (3:51’s). Got it done, which is the main thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment