Tuesday 30 January 2018

Tuesday - 15km

A very slight improvement over the past few days, but still tough conditions out there. I read in the paper (SMH) yesterday that this is the currently the highest level of humidity that Sydnehas experienced in 15 years! So at least it’s not all in my head. Up to North Head this morning - and as always, running on feel and to the weather. Like yesterday, I knew today’s time and pace was going to be slower than usual, so I just focused on maintaining my normal level of intensity - which I did. Saw Rachel early on - she looked as if she was doing her cool-down, which at the time made me envious. Got back home in 56:20 (3:44’s), pretty much what I would have anticipated on a day like today. Southerly change is forecast for later today - can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment