Monday 4 September 2017

Monday - 15km

The usual Monday morning solo Shelly-Fairlight loop. Felt pretty ordinary upon waking up, so once again the plan was to simply run on feel - just get the 15km out. But once again, once I got going I felt better. A slight issue with my GPS at the 8km mark when it decided to stop and reset (not the distance, but the actual watch restarted), so I lost about 400-500m (so being my OCD self, I ran the extra 400-500m at the end). This happened yesterday as well, so I hope this isn't a new trend (my power meter didn't work either, so something's going on there). Nevertheless, I felt strong, and as always, I had moments where I had to consciously back the pace off. 15km (really, it was 15.4-15.5km) in 3:45's. Don't know how long I can keep running at this pace - but the good thing is that it is definitely not intentional. Stunning morning, and warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment