Tuesday 26 September 2017

Tuesday - 15km

Once again, I have no idea where that came from this morning. Woke up still feeling the effects of Sunday’s long hot run. Like always, just ran on feel. The pace felt slower than usual, but I simply went with it. Although I did find myself pushing the intensity a bit too hard at times, which I always ensured to back it off and relax. Up to North Head this morning, which is always the tougher route. A bit of dog dodging (someone with one of those stupid expandable leeches), Bold & Beautiful dodging (again, I love everything that they stand for - except for being oblivious to anyone else around them when they are not in the ocean), and even ran past a lady covered in perfume smoking a cigarette? What is the point of that? Temperature was perfect today, “world record conditions” as Sean Williams would say. And so it would be, surprisingly finishing in 55:11 (3:40’s), 21 seconds faster than ever before. And it didn’t feel like I was running as fast as usual? I’ll take it anyway! Still enjoying it so much, so I’ll simply keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment