Tuesday 5 September 2017

Tuesday - 15km

I actually felt good this morning, which was a nice change (not that I had been feeling terrible on the other days, more like I was ready to get out of bed as soon as my alarm went off). Tuesday means the North Head loop (tougher and hillier than the Shelly-Fairlight loop). I had to actually hold back quite a few more times than usual today, as I caught myself trying to push the pace too much a few times. Tried to keep the pace solid - not easy but not strenuous; essentially that pace where if you were to run any faster, then you would stop enjoying it and stop taking in the surroundings. But I was really on that borderline today. Got the 15km out in 55:59, averaging 3:44's. I really shouldn't be going at this pace, but sometimes when you feel good you can push it a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment