Monday 25 September 2017

Monday - 15km

I knew today was going to be a struggle, especially after yesterday’s long run in that heat (that really drained me). I actually felt surprisingly ok, so I just went with it. Yes, there were a few times where I had to consciously back it off (especially around the 5 and 10km marks, where I was stupidly thinking about my time and pace - I’m not allowed to do this)! Just the normal Shelly-Fairlight loop this morning. Much cooler today, but I’m dripping sweat right now as I’m writing this, so perhaps it was cold relative to yesterday, but still warm (actually, it must be, as I ran shirtless again). Not my fastest today, but only fractionally off, finishing the 15km in 55:16 (3:40’s), which I would have to say was equivalent to my 54:42 last Wednesday given how I felt this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment