Monday 11 September 2017

Monday - 15km

My watch decided to play up again - not once, but twice this morning! It did this last Monday as well, cutting about 400m off my run. I could justify running the extra 400m last week (bringing it to 15.4km, but 15km onnmy Garmin and Strava). However, this morning had cut about 900m off - too far to make up just so it looks nice on Garmin and Strava. Plus, I think it might have under-measured the 14.11km it said I had run. Nevertheless, I just did my usual Monday Shelly-Fairlight loop, seeing Ben and Robbie (separately) along the way! An amazing morning in terms of weather. Felt a bit ordinary this morning - nothing terrible but nothing marvellous. Still ran my normal 15km, holding 3:44's on the Garmin, and 3:40's on Strava (it felt closer to the latter than the former). I'm actually dripping with sweat now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment