Wednesday 27 September 2017

Wednesday - 15km

I was in a very slumber when my alarm shockingly woke me up this morning! I could have kept sleeping easily for another few hours. Needless to say, I really didn’t feel like getting out and running this morning, I did anyway (as I do). I was anticipating more of a struggle today after yesterday’s effort, especially now coupled with how sleepy I was. Wednesday is the same route as Monday, the Shelly-Fairlight (ie the flatter) loop. Focused today on a higher cadence, as this made the intensity feel easier. The breathing sounded laboured, but I honestly felt in control at all times. As I say everyday, there were numerous times where I had to consciously back it off. Wasn’t expecting an amazing time, but got home in 54:45 (3:38’s), only 3 seconds slower than my fastest! Great, considering how I felt. Not much sun today, but I did notice the humidity (not as bad as Monday, but worse than recent times). A lot of people out there this morning, but everyone was well behaved (including myself) in keeping to their left. Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment